Re: research help needed!!!

  • dmsmith001
    Message 1 of 44 , Jan 8, 2002
      --- In civilwarwest@y..., Kristin Scherrer <wacogaurds64@y...> wrote:

      > Thankyou. I believe Connie has the man I was looking for, since
      both were from Maury County,Tn. I was afraid he would have been the
      photographer, but it would have been fun for him to have been a
      soldier in the AOT. Thanks again for the info!

      For whatever it's worth, there were no C.S. Judd's listed
      in "Tennesseans in the Civil War." No C. Judd's for that matter.

      Sorry I got to this so late.

      Dave

      Dave Smith
      Villa Hills, KY