When was Lee in the West?

  • james2044@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2000
      This is billed a Civil War West and I looked forward to being free of
      the AOP/ANV. I had hoped for Wilson Creek, Pea Ridge, Shiloh and all
      the fighting that happened in the West.

      It is a varied area with some good and many very bad commanders.

      Can we get off Lee vs. Grant and talk about the things that set us
      apart from the other discussion groups?
    • james2044@hotmail.com