Grant & Rosecrans

  • ecm777@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2000
      I'm curious as to the strife that existed between Grant and Rosecrans after
      the battles of Iuka and Corinth and continued throughout the war. Is this
      where it began or does it go back farther than that? Why did Grant refuse to
      suppose Rosecrans in these campaigns and then take credit for the victories
      in his OR. It seems that Grant was always contentious about everything
      Rosecrans did. But, then sometimes Rosy was his own worst enemy.

      Respectfully,
      C Mohr
    • ecm777@aol.com