Re: SV: [civilwarwest] John Bell Hood and you thought Bragg was bad.

  • hartshje
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 5, 2001
      I was stationed in El Paso, TX for three years, and saw a good bit
      of the state. I liked it and enjoyed living there, but I have a
      funny anecdote to pass on here. A friend of mine who was from Alaska
      once remarked to a Texan who was expressing a little too much pride:
      "If all you Texans don't shut up, Alaska is going to split itself in
      half, and then Texas will be the THIRD largest state instead of the
      second."

      Regards,
      Joe H.