Henry's chatroom on us-civilwar.com

  • P. B. Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2001
      Since this concerns many of the people on this email discussion group I'm making this UNwestern post.  :)

      Greetings all,

      There have been many emails received here by people concerned with us-civilwar's website being down.  Rest assured the chatroom IS still operational even though other elements of the site are temporarily inaccessible.  Use the following address:

      Also please mark your calendars for a discussion on Christmas in the Camps which will be held in the us-civilwar.com chatroom on Sunday, December 16th.  More on that later.

      Best regards.

      Pat