civil war music

  • john cole
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2000
      greetings friends, as you know i have been a member for a short while, and
      am taking this group very seriously, i am in a band and we have released
      some mp3's which have direct civil war influences and i would love for you
      all to hear them
      www.getoutthere.co.uk/music/charts/
      then type fat drummer in the box provided and download these authentic
      mp3's which have relevant connection to the civil war that we all do love
      yours, john cole
    • john cole