Re: [civilwarwest] Re:rise and fall of confed govern book on ebay

  • hartshje@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2000
      to point out that the South has already arisen. It was physically rebuilt,
      and state and local governments regained their powers long ago. The South
      now comprises 1/2 of the richest, most productive, most powerful country in
      the world. They have indeed "risen again".

      JH
    • john cole
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 24, 2000
        >From: hartshje@...
        >To: civilwarwest@egroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [civilwarwest] Re:rise and fall of confed govern book on ebay
        >Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 11:39:07 EDT

        >like
        >to point out that the South has already arisen. It was physically rebuilt,
        >and state and local governments regained their powers long ago. The South
        >now comprises 1/2 of the richest, most productive, most powerful country in
        >the world. They have indeed "risen again".
        >
        >JH

        i agree. without a doubt, the south has risen, but it has risen like all
        other regions of america, together. today the south is part of some of the
        most adventurous and profitable businesses, but it is because all the states
        are united and it had benefitted through the whole country's economic
        development. john cole

      • john cole
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 24, 2000