Chat Room Use

  • wakefield1952@msn.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 25, 2001
      Folks I mentioned this idea a few months ago and it never really went
      very far. As you may know this site has a Chat Room attached. We
      havenever really used this capability. I just wonder if there would
      be any interest in weekly bull sesions? Years ago (gosh is it really
      that long ago Shotgun?) we used to have scheduled discussion
      sessions. Thes e discussion sessions we announced several days in
      advance and we often shared reading marterials before the volunteered
      Moderators would lead the discussion sessions. Some of these
      discussion session used to be on Shotgun's Page. I know for me some
      of these discussion were darn entertaining and instructive.
      Just wondering if any of you folks would be interested in trying to
      do something like those discussion here?
      Wakefield
      P. S. Can any of you tell I took the whole four day week end off from
      work? LOL
    • Aurelie1999@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 25, 2001
        In a message dated 11/25/01 5:34:45 PM Central Standard Time,
        wakefield1952@... writes:

        << Just wondering if any of you folks would be interested in trying to
        do something like those discussion here?

        Since I hang out here anyway, I am definitely game. Put me in coach!

        Connie
      • carlw4514@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 25, 2001
          and only a civil war buff would spend it this way!

        • Aurelie1999@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 25, 2001
            In a message dated 11/25/01 6:40:33 PM Central Standard Time,
            carlw4514@... writes:

            << P. S. Can any of you tell I took the whole four day week end off
            from
            > work? LOL

            Yup, I have the same disease. One of the symptoms is a keyboard growth at
            the finger tips.

            Connie
          • FLYNSWEDE@AOL.COM
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 26, 2001
              In a message dated 11/25/01 6:34:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
              wakefield1952@... writes:

              << Just wondering if any of you folks would be interested in trying to
              do something like those discussion here?
              Wakefield >>
              I would be interested in that Steve.

              Wayne