History Channel :March to the sea

  • Michael Mason
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2001
      The history channel had a little spot on "This week in history".
      on Sherman's March to the Sea. They had Doris Walker
      co-editor of "Cump & Co." a Sherman newsletter and
      Stephen Davis,with I think" Blue and Gray".
      I've talked to Doris Walker many times thru letters and E-Mail
      a great lady,she is a Sherman historian and she told me her
      mother is a big fan of "The Red Baron",and that Doris's brother
      is named Manfred after von Richthofen.
      I found Steven Davis very emotional and quite anti-Sherman(?)
      he seemed a bit of a monday afternoon Quarterback.Does anybody know Mr. Davis and what is his background.
      Baron von Tecumseh