All Right! Enough!

  • Dick Weeks
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2001
      I don't know what part of "no more critiques of Dr. Simpson's book" you
      folks don't understand but I said to knock it off and I mean it! We may
      wind up with only a fraction of the members we have now before I am finish
      with this but so be it. If you want to be cut from the group just keep it
      up. I'm going to start unsubscribing without another warning. I am tired
      of baby sitting.

      Dick (a.k.a. Shotgun)
      http://www.civilwarhome.com