Re: Professors

  • sdwakefield@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 2, 2001
      Colleen-
      I agree I really think we need to get back to the donut debate.
      Please, ackowledge publicly that you were all wrong in the Krispy
      Kreme v. Donut Palace Debate of last summer!
      VBG
      Regards-
      Wakefield

    • brooksdsimpson@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 23 , Oct 2, 2001
        --- In civilwarwest@y..., ecm777@a... wrote:
        > Gentlemen, when is this going to stop? Would you please take all
        this
        > bantering back and forth to private email. I personally don't have
        time to
        > sort through it all!

        That's why it's so useful to access this group through the web
        page. :)
      • brooksdsimpson@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 23 , Oct 2, 2001
          --- In civilwarwest@y..., ecm777@a... wrote:
          > Gentlemen, when is this going to stop? Would you please take all
          this
          > bantering back and forth to private email.

          Colleen--

          Once attacked in public, I believe I have the right to self-defense.