Re: Joan Waugh (OT)

  • brooksdsimpson@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 2, 2001
      --- In civilwarwest@y..., "Dave Smith" <dmsmith001@y...> wrote:

      > Completely different question. Is Joan Waugh related to Jack
      Waugh,
      > author of Class of 1846 and Reelecting Lincoln?
      >
      > Jack lives in Texas, and Joan is obviously on the West Coast.

      No relation of which I'm aware. Both are very pleasant, intelligent
      people.
    • sdwakefield@prodigy.net
      Message 2 of 23 , Oct 2, 2001
        Colleen-
        I agree I really think we need to get back to the donut debate.
        Please, ackowledge publicly that you were all wrong in the Krispy
        Kreme v. Donut Palace Debate of last summer!
        VBG
        Regards-
        Wakefield

      • brooksdsimpson@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 23 , Oct 2, 2001
          --- In civilwarwest@y..., ecm777@a... wrote:
          > Gentlemen, when is this going to stop? Would you please take all
          this
          > bantering back and forth to private email. I personally don't have
          time to
          > sort through it all!

          That's why it's so useful to access this group through the web
          page. :)
        • brooksdsimpson@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 23 , Oct 2, 2001
            --- In civilwarwest@y..., ecm777@a... wrote:
            > Gentlemen, when is this going to stop? Would you please take all
            this
            > bantering back and forth to private email.

            Colleen--

            Once attacked in public, I believe I have the right to self-defense.