Re: [civilwarwest] Professors

  • Dick Weeks
    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 2, 2001
      I agree Wayne. I do not want to see another critique of Dr. Simpson's
      book, good or bad posted on this board. I think we all know how each
      person that has posted on this subject feels and it needs no further
      amplification. I have already let this go on a little longer than I
      should have.

      Dick (a.k.a. Shotgun)
      http://www.civilwarhome.com

    • brooksdsimpson@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 23 , Oct 2, 2001
        --- In civilwarwest@y..., "Dave Smith" <dmsmith001@y...> wrote:

        > Completely different question. Is Joan Waugh related to Jack
        Waugh,
        > author of Class of 1846 and Reelecting Lincoln?
        >
        > Jack lives in Texas, and Joan is obviously on the West Coast.

        No relation of which I'm aware. Both are very pleasant, intelligent
        people.
      • sdwakefield@prodigy.net
        Message 3 of 23 , Oct 2, 2001
          Colleen-
          I agree I really think we need to get back to the donut debate.
          Please, ackowledge publicly that you were all wrong in the Krispy
          Kreme v. Donut Palace Debate of last summer!
          VBG
          Regards-
          Wakefield

        • brooksdsimpson@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 23 , Oct 2, 2001
            --- In civilwarwest@y..., ecm777@a... wrote:
            > Gentlemen, when is this going to stop? Would you please take all
            this
            > bantering back and forth to private email. I personally don't have
            time to
            > sort through it all!

            That's why it's so useful to access this group through the web
            page. :)
          • brooksdsimpson@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 23 , Oct 2, 2001
              --- In civilwarwest@y..., ecm777@a... wrote:
              > Gentlemen, when is this going to stop? Would you please take all
              this
              > bantering back and forth to private email.

              Colleen--

              Once attacked in public, I believe I have the right to self-defense.