Re: [civilwarwest] Professors

  • ecm777@aol.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 2, 2001
      Gentlemen, when is this going to stop?  Would you please take all this bantering back and forth to private email.  I personally don't have time to sort through it all!

      Regards
      Colleen aka CWgal
    • Dick Weeks
      Message 2 of 23 , Oct 2, 2001
        I agree Wayne. I do not want to see another critique of Dr. Simpson's
        book, good or bad posted on this board. I think we all know how each
        person that has posted on this subject feels and it needs no further
        amplification. I have already let this go on a little longer than I
        should have.

        Dick (a.k.a. Shotgun)
        http://www.civilwarhome.com

      • brooksdsimpson@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 23 , Oct 2, 2001
          --- In civilwarwest@y..., "Dave Smith" <dmsmith001@y...> wrote:

          > Completely different question. Is Joan Waugh related to Jack
          Waugh,
          > author of Class of 1846 and Reelecting Lincoln?
          >
          > Jack lives in Texas, and Joan is obviously on the West Coast.

          No relation of which I'm aware. Both are very pleasant, intelligent
          people.
        • sdwakefield@prodigy.net
          Message 4 of 23 , Oct 2, 2001
            Colleen-
            I agree I really think we need to get back to the donut debate.
            Please, ackowledge publicly that you were all wrong in the Krispy
            Kreme v. Donut Palace Debate of last summer!
            VBG
            Regards-
            Wakefield

          • brooksdsimpson@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 23 , Oct 2, 2001
              --- In civilwarwest@y..., ecm777@a... wrote:
              > Gentlemen, when is this going to stop? Would you please take all
              this
              > bantering back and forth to private email. I personally don't have
              time to
              > sort through it all!

              That's why it's so useful to access this group through the web
              page. :)
            • brooksdsimpson@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 23 , Oct 2, 2001
                --- In civilwarwest@y..., ecm777@a... wrote:
                > Gentlemen, when is this going to stop? Would you please take all
                this
                > bantering back and forth to private email.

                Colleen--

                Once attacked in public, I believe I have the right to self-defense.