Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Food for Thought/ Theaters and names

  • FLYNSWEDE@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 38 , Oct 1, 2001
      In a message dated 10/1/01 10:53:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      adco12@... writes:

      << Well, you *could* put the Guild Press' CD-ROM version of the Atlas on
      your Christmas list! >>

      Shucks Bob,
      I just got the book version two years ago for Xmas. It was the best $15.00
      new book gift I got myself in a long time. LOL

      Wayne
    • FLYNSWEDE@AOL.COM