Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Food for Thought/ Theaters and names

  • FLYNSWEDE@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 38 , Oct 1, 2001
      In a message dated 10/1/01 9:06:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      adco12@... writes:

      << There are
      plates at the rear of the OR Atlas (in the 160+ numbering range) that
      show the two army's military boundaries and names. >>

      Bob,
      Do you mean I have to rent a fork lift to get that big ole book out and look
      up those pages - LOL

      Wayne
    • FLYNSWEDE@AOL.COM
      Message 38 of 38 , Oct 1, 2001
        In a message dated 10/1/01 10:53:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        adco12@... writes:

        << Well, you *could* put the Guild Press' CD-ROM version of the Atlas on
        your Christmas list! >>

        Shucks Bob,
        I just got the book version two years ago for Xmas. It was the best $15.00
        new book gift I got myself in a long time. LOL

        Wayne