Re: [civilwarwest] Castel/Cimprinch articles

  • Jfepperson@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2001
      In a message dated 9/21/2001 11:20:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      carpmaster@... writes:

      > Would love to read the articles if... I could find copies of these
      articles.
      > Can anyone help me out with either copies of the articles or a extra copy
      of the
      > Civil War History issue(s)??

      The precise citations are:

      "The Fort Pillow Massacre...," by Albert Castel, Civil War History, vol. 4
      (1958), pp. 37-50.

      "Fort Pillow Revisited...," by John Cimprich and Robert Mainfort, Civil War
      History, vol. 28 (1982), pp. 293-306.

      Any good academic library ought to have the journal, or InterLibrary Loan
      would probably get you the specific article for a modest fee. Both articles
      are very solid research.

      JFE