Food for Thought

  • hartshje@aol.com
    Message 1 of 38 , Sep 21, 2001
      Dear Group,

      On a more light-hearted note:

      I was just wondering about something. Where exactly, in Georgia,
      would the dividing line be between the Western Theatre and the
      Eastern Theatre?

      I know when Sherman captured Atlanta, he was definitely in the West.
      And I know that when he captured Savannah, he was definitely in the
      East! Now, since the East is off topic, we shouldn't talk about
      Savannah, right? Wrong? I'm asking.

      At what point along the famous (or infamous) "March to the Sea" did
      Sherman cross over? Did he feel anything strange happen? (Just
      kidding on that one!)

      Joe H.
    • FLYNSWEDE@AOL.COM
      Message 38 of 38 , Oct 1, 2001
        In a message dated 10/1/01 10:53:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        adco12@... writes:

        << Well, you *could* put the Guild Press' CD-ROM version of the Atlas on
        your Christmas list! >>

        Shucks Bob,
        I just got the book version two years ago for Xmas. It was the best $15.00
        new book gift I got myself in a long time. LOL

        Wayne