Stones River

  • thecoys@kingcon.com
    Message 1 of 54 , Aug 20, 2001
      Thought I would direct you all to the following links. Seems like a
      great place for educators and for those of us that want educatin'. I
      went to these from the CWI links page.

      http://www.cr.nps.gov/nr/twhp/

      Then go to

      http://www.cr.nps.gov/nr/twhp/wwwlps/lessons/40stones/40stones.htm

      Stones River needs more study. :)

      IMHO of course,

      Kevin S. Coy
    • NPeters102@aol.com
      Message 54 of 54 , Dec 26, 2009
        Does anyone know the status of Lanny Smith's second volume?

        Mike Peters