civil war sunday

  • carlw4514@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2001
      Civil war sunday is this sunday on booktv (cspan2). It starts at 12
      am! and holy cow! it does not seem to repeat portions, see
      http://www.booktv.org/schedule/index.asp?schedID=74 . This has been
      really good in the past, and if you dont get it on cable (or there is
      a fight over the remote) it can be accessed online (the video quality
      online may not be so good depending on your modem, etc., but that
      seems to be ok for booktv). Even someone with a huge capacity for this
      sort of thing (yours truly and I bet many here) is going to get
      overdose trying to watch all this. I would guess that they will repeat
      some or all at later dates. I am also going to try to tape as much as
      possible.