Re: [civilwarwest] Grant's tomb

  • Jenny Holder
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2001
      Hi Steve,
      Drat! Didn't know you were there LOL....would have dragged you there too!!
      YES, the Intrepid Museum along the Hudson...saw the original Iowa Jima too...Tash and I loved Manhattan
      Jenny
      Jenny...LOL...You should have asked me...125th Street and Riverside
      Drive...the subway stops right near there and contrary to popular opinion,
      the Tomb has undergone much transformation over the past few years and has
      become a favorite place to visit in the NYC Area.   Regards from the Garden
      State, Steve.  P.S.  The Intrepid...LOL...You meant that big boat in the
      Hudson???  :)