Re: watching book tv online

  • carlw4514@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2001
      Great! hope the video quality was not a distraction, but some with
      DSL or just more powerful computer get better than I get. I am glad to
      be able to get it anywhichway as have cut back on cable service and am
      not supposed to be able to get it on TV (still can but I guess that
      will change)
      carl
      --- In civilwarwest@y..., "Tim Harrison" <tharrison@s...> wrote:
      > Carl,
      >
      > Thank you very much for posting the URL for the Grant bio panel.
      I enjoyed it, and would have missed it had you not made me aware of
      it through your post.

      > Thanks again for the helpful courtesy.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Tim Harrison