Re: Missing Messages!

  • carlw4514@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
      Addison, I think all your messages finally posted. Sometimes there is
      quite a delay for me, too. And sometimes they never show up at all,
      that is rare but maddening; If I do a lengthy post I try to also save
      it on Word in case it vanishes. Go to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/civilwarwest/messages to look for your
      messages at the website.
      carl