watching book tv online

  • carlw4514@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
      Just thought I would repeat that you can watch the grant panel online,
      noticing that some people missed it. The website is at
      http://www.booktv.org/ and you can find quite a bit with a couple of
      clicks, the grant bio panel is accessable directly at
      http://www.booktv.org/history/index.asp?schedid=70&segid=1527 ; with a
      regular modem and an old computer I find that the picture quality is
      poor but the sound is fine, and for book tv that works.
      Apologies if people find this hard to access. I am no computer
      expert but have had no trouble. Have stayed away from AOL and feel
      like I am well served by Netscape.
    • Tim Harrison
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2001
        Carl,

            Thank you very much for posting the URL for the Grant bio panel.  I enjoyed it, and would have missed it had you not made me aware of it through your post.

            Thanks again for the helpful courtesy.

        Regards,
        Tim Harrison
        http://www.swcivilwar.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2001
          Great! hope the video quality was not a distraction, but some with
          DSL or just more powerful computer get better than I get. I am glad to
          be able to get it anywhichway as have cut back on cable service and am
          not supposed to be able to get it on TV (still can but I guess that
          will change)
          carl
          --- In civilwarwest@y..., "Tim Harrison" <tharrison@s...> wrote:
          > Carl,
          >
          > Thank you very much for posting the URL for the Grant bio panel.
          I enjoyed it, and would have missed it had you not made me aware of
          it through your post.

          > Thanks again for the helpful courtesy.
          >
          > Regards,
          > Tim Harrison