[civilwarwest] How to read past messages

  • Waldemar Winkler
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2000
      Good evening. This is Waldemar Winkler re-introducing himself after a
      long absense. How can I acquire several months worth of messages in
      the least amount of time. I've got a lot of catching up to to, but
      don't have a lot of free time to spend reading the last 400 messages
      one at a time online. Is anyone familiar enough with e-groups to tell
      me how to download past messages in one fell swoop? Your help would be
      sincrely appreciated.

      Respectfully,

      Waldemar Winkler
    • Waldemar Winkler

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 12, 2000
          Put your cursor at the top of the list you want to delete, hold your
          shift key down and hit your end key. Then, when are all highlighted,
          hit your del (delete) key!

          Don Plezia

          > Good evening. This is Waldemar Winkler re-introducing himself after a
          > long absense. How can I acquire several months worth of messages in
          > the least amount of time. I've got a lot of catching up to to, but
          > don't have a lot of free time to spend reading the last 400 messages
          > one at a time online. Is anyone familiar enough with e-groups to
          tell
          > me how to download past messages in one fell swoop? Your help would
          be
          > sincrely appreciated.
          >
          > Respectfully,
          >
          > Waldemar Winkler

          > eLerts!
          > It’s easy. It’s fun. Best of all, it’s free.

          > -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=civilwarwest&m=1

        • Don Plezia