[civilwarwest] Thanks

  • The Coys
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 8 8:55 AM
      I would like to thank Dick Weeks, aka 'Shotgun', for setting this
      up. What a wonderful opportunity for all of us to learn and use
      another forum for a discussion. Thanks.

      Kevin S. 'Coy'
    • The Coys
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8 8:55 AM

      • thecoys@kingcon.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 10, 2002
          I am thoroughly enjoying the discussion on Rosecrans and appreciate all
          the comments and the scrutiny. It has really made me hit the books. I
          would like respond to each and every post but fear I will be unable to.
          If I do not respond to a comment or to one of your posts I apologize in
          advance. Now back to the discussion.

          :)

          In my 'Rosy' tinted glasses,
          Kevin S. Coy
        • Laurence D. Schiller
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 30 2:41 PM
            At 8:39 PM +0000 8/30/04, civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com wrote:
            >Professor Schiller,
            >
            >I would suggest you, or anyone else, get into the habit of going
            >directly to the website for our Discussion Group. This eliminates
            >these problems, gives you some other great tools, and frankly also
            >avoids the problem of just too many emails hitting the old inbox [if
            >you edit your preferences with a request for no emails].
            >
            >the website is at
            >http://groups.yahoo.com/group/civilwarwest/
            >
            >the messages can be accessed without signing in, for that matter, if
            >you accidentally have erased them.
            >
            >Carl

            Thank you Carl - It's about time I learned how to use web sites better.

            Best,

            Laurie Schiller
            --
            Dr. Laurence Dana Schiller 19th Century Personalities
            Maitre d'Armes William Bradshaw, Co. F 2nd WI
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 18, 2005
              At 3:47 PM +0000 9/17/05, civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com wrote:
              >Remember all, you have BS, MS, and PhD. Bull S^^^ More ^^^^ and Piled
              >Higher and Deeper. Laurie appears one that is down to earth. Has to be. A
              >CW Historian.
              >
              >JEJ ABD

              JEJ - thank you, I appreciate it.

              Best,

              Laurie Schiller
              --
              Dr. Laurence Dana Schiller Civil War First Person Impressions
              Maitre d'Armes William Bradshaw, Co. F 2nd WI
              Head Fencing Coach George Hammitt, Co. H 104th Ill
              Department of History
              Northwestern University
              Commissioner, Midwest Fencing Conference
              Midwest VP, US Fencing Coaches' Association
              Vice-Chair USFA Illinois Division
              Lds307@...
              847-491-4654