[civilwarwest] Email Problems

  • Dick Weeks
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6 12:12 PM
      Well, that was my mistake on the "blank" email posts I referenced earlier. Apparently the problem is with my email server.  I can get the notification of a message but the message itself is blank. I will contact my ISP to see what the problem is and in the meantime I will read the messages on the egroups page. Sorry for the mistake.

      Dick (a.k.a. Shotgun)
    • Dick Weeks
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6 12:12 PM