Re: The Coming Fury

  • Jack Ehmer
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 6, 2001
      I am amazed at the response to my post on Bruce Catton. It seems that
      I have discovered a treasure that most already knew about. There are
      areas where I have learned more from him than everything else that I
      have read. It just goes to show how rewarding it is to read with an
      open mind, rather than trying to stack up minutiae to prove "My
      General can beat your General".

      Jack