Thoughts as I recap reading posts while I was away.

  • basecat1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2001
      Happy 4th of July all.   Just going through the posts while I was away in
      some PA. town.   Steve Woodworth's book "Six Armies In Tennessee" has some
      info. on the Tullahoma Campaign in it.   There is also a recent book out
      exclusively on the Campaign itself...but am still trying to get my brains
      working here to typing again...When I find the info.  will post it here.
      BTW...I got the chance to hear Dr. Simpson speak this past weekend in
      Gettysburg...and was a treat.  After his talk, I introduced myself to him,
      and we spent a few minutes talking about our group here.  Suffice it to say,
      he enjoys posting in here, and am glad he does.   Hope all are well...Regards
      from the Garden State, Steve.