Re: Grant's apparent "jealousy"

  • redpepper@searchcentralonline.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 1, 2001
      I suppose that it would also be excessive to highlight the irony of
      the whining about Sherman's delay at Chattanooga and the repeated
      attempts to justify and even glorify Thomas' foot dragging at
      Nashville.
      Red
    • redpepper@searchcentralonline.com
      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 1, 2001
        --- In civilwarwest@y..., josepharose@y... wrote:
        > Eric,
        >
        > I'm sorry, but in explaining my thoughts, it appears that I
        evidently
        > have not been able to do so sufficiently for your understanding.
        > That being the case, it would unfortunately be fruitless to attempt
        > an answer to your post.
        >
        > Joseph

        LOL. Sorry but I think everyone understood exactly what your concept
        was and that Eric simply and cogently debunked it. However I do
        certainly agree that it would be fruitless for you to attempt to
        answer Eric's post.
        Red