Re: [civilwarwest] Re: RIP - Dick Weeks

  • Steven N Cone
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 15, 2013
      I Agree Hank .. My Thoughts and Prayers to all that new Shotgun & his Dear Family Friends..  May God be with you during this Difficult Time.

      Steven N Cone

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 22, 2013
        A lot of time has passed since I was involved with Civil War West and Civil War Home.

        In that time, Shotgun was a major player and a great part of my involvement. But I still quote him.

        Ole