Re: [civilwarwest] Re: RIP - Dick Weeks

  • rbaquero@netzero.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 15, 2013
      Peace and Good to ALL !,

                                       Very sorry here.... First time I did learn from this Civil War web was from a Lake City, Fl CW reenactment, long time ago and I want to bring to you all and to Pat my condolences and Sympathy, Dick's hard work was unique, impressed,  awesome I'd say.....for many years !, I don't think we have another like this one . RIP ! Your humble servant .

      - Raul Baquero
        Florida

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 15, 2013
        I Agree Hank .. My Thoughts and Prayers to all that new Shotgun & his Dear Family Friends..  May God be with you during this Difficult Time.

        Steven N Cone

      • keeno2@...
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 22, 2013
          A lot of time has passed since I was involved with Civil War West and Civil War Home.

          In that time, Shotgun was a major player and a great part of my involvement. But I still quote him.

          Ole