Re: [civilwarwest] Dick Weeks

  • Pat Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2013
      Harry Smeltzer's Sunday entry on his Bull Runnings blog is IMO spot on in terms of expressing the sentiments of many in the online CW community concerning Dick.

      BTW the notice I emailed to the group was actually SENT on Sunday.  We'd heard from Michele in the chatroom on Saturday AM.  I was surprised the message took so long to appear on this group.

      Best regards.

      Pat

      On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 2:01 PM, Tom Gilbert <tomgilbert68@...> wrote:

      I am extremely sorry to learn of this,  While I have never had the opportunity to meet Dick in person, we have often chatted via email, plus he was kind enough to have posted two of my articles on the website.  I always have thought of him as a good friend.  I hope he can somehow win this battle.
      Tom Gilbert