Re: [civilwarwest] HPS Campaign Chickamauga

  • "Holger Klaßmann"
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 4, 2013
      Hi!

      Didn't even know the game, but after checking I must say I' like to have this one. Does anybody know how to get it in Germany? I have no credit card and Amazon does not have it.

      Knd regards!

      -------- Original-Nachricht --------
      > Datum: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 17:31:08 -0000
      > Von: "drummytommer" <drummytommer@...>
      > An: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      > Betreff: [civilwarwest] HPS Campaign Chickamauga

      > HI,
      >
      > Newbie here. Does anyone know of a mod or alternate scenario to the HPS
      > Simulations game "Campaign Chickamauga" which covers the McLemore's Cove
      > incident? It is treated in Glen Tucker's excellent book as a lost oppurtunity
      > for the CSA to pounce on an isolated USA division?
      >
      > thanks.

    • Dave
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 20, 2013

        I don’t know about alternate games to the McLemore's Cove incident, but glad my great grandfather, a Union Captain on Negley’s staff, got out of there. Dave

      • dpowell334
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 21, 2013
          What was your ggf's name?

          Dave Powell