HPS Campaign Chickamauga

  • drummytommer
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 3, 2013
      HI,

      Newbie here. Does anyone know of a mod or alternate scenario to the HPS Simulations game "Campaign Chickamauga" which covers the McLemore's Cove incident? It is treated in Glen Tucker's excellent book as a lost oppurtunity for the CSA to pounce on an isolated USA division?

      thanks.
    • "Holger Klaßmann"
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 4, 2013
        Hi!

        Didn't even know the game, but after checking I must say I' like to have this one. Does anybody know how to get it in Germany? I have no credit card and Amazon does not have it.

        Knd regards!

        -------- Original-Nachricht --------
        > Datum: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 17:31:08 -0000
        > Von: "drummytommer" <drummytommer@...>
        > An: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
        > Betreff: [civilwarwest] HPS Campaign Chickamauga

        > HI,
        >
        > Newbie here. Does anyone know of a mod or alternate scenario to the HPS
        > Simulations game "Campaign Chickamauga" which covers the McLemore's Cove
        > incident? It is treated in Glen Tucker's excellent book as a lost oppurtunity
        > for the CSA to pounce on an isolated USA division?
        >
        > thanks.

      • Dave
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 20, 2013

          I don’t know about alternate games to the McLemore's Cove incident, but glad my great grandfather, a Union Captain on Negley’s staff, got out of there. Dave

        • dpowell334
          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 21, 2013
            What was your ggf's name?

            Dave Powell