Re: civil war weather

  • hank9174
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 18, 2012
      good points Jeff.

      1864 brought a new sense of Union urgency.

      whether due to the election, the Grant-Sherman mindset, a combination of thos or something else, there certainly was more campaining (west and east) then previous years.

      shucks, even Thomas' order to go into winter quarters was reversed in early winter 1864...

      HankC