alive and well

  • Knight Hawk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2012
      The Knights of the Golden Circle are alive and well.
      Within the Southern Cherokee are the descendants of Confederate Freemasons and
      Knights of the Golden Circle. To see more
      We invite you to learn more about the Southern Cherokee by following this link:

      As a Cherokee family, we wish to promote the teachings of our elders and
      increase our knowledge of the ways of our people. Please join our family and let
      us grow together. This iS a place where the Southern Cherokee people meet to
      share history, culture,
      genealogy, and other topics of interest to Cherokee and Native America. Feel
      free to share what you have learned and ask about what you would like to learn.

      To participate on this list, you must be an enrolled member of the SOUTHERN
      CHEROKEE and be willing to prove your enrollment. If you request membership to
      this e-mail discussion list, be prepared to submit your name, home address,
      phone number, enrollment number, and the exact email address you will be using
      to access the list.