Shiloh 1862

  • Tom Gilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2012
      I just started reading "Shiloh 1862"  released last week, by Winston Groom (author of "Forrest Gump") .. pretty good so far .. amazon review stated his style is much like that of Shelby Foote, ie narrative style with some but not too many footnotes.  He earlier wrote one on Vicksburg and another on Franklin.  Think I may read those too.
      Tom Gilbert