Fw: 9thAnnual Civil War Days Weekend June 23 - 24, 2012 05

  • Frankie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2012
      Blank

      Hello

      Please include our updated event listing in your next issue.

      Your help will be greatly appreciated

      Please reply when you receive our request.

      Thank You

      June 23 - 24, 2012 Western New York - Marilla - 9thAnnual Civil War Days Weekend,

      Marilla 2012, 9th Annual Civil War Encampment at Marilla Town Park on Three Rod Road. Battle Re-enactment's and living history on Saturday and Sunday is open to the public from 10am to 10pm Saturday and 9am - 4pm on Sunday. Period Dance Saturday evening, featuring City Fiddle and a Sunday Church Service is also planned. Pre Paid Re-enactor Registrations will qualify for the Saturday evening Dinner, provided by the Town of Marilla, and Marilla Historical Society who sponsor the event along with the Eastern Reenactors Association (ERA). Modern camping, restrooms, firewood, straw and hay provided with a $5.00 re-enactor registration fee. For more information contact: Mike Krawczyk, persnds@...  or Frank Blonski frankie@...  for Sutler information. Mailing address 94th New York Company H, P.O. Box 158 Cheektowaga NY 14225. Visit us on the web at www.94nyh.com/mcwd  for a registration form and current info.

      Sincerely
      Frank Blonski

      Please visit us on the web.

      Marilla Civil War Days