New Blog

  • SAMUEL FOSTER
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 20, 2012
      I have started a "150 years ago" blog about the 17th KY Infantry, mainly for the information of my family.
      I would appreciate any comments or suggestions, since I am totally new at this.

      Except for the Preface, the entries are meant to be read chronologically.

      17thky.blogspot.com

      Thanks,
      Sam
    • Ned Baldwin
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 21, 2012
        Nicely done.

        Does blogspot let you put the preface outside the dated blog posts so that it doesnt move down as new entries are added?

        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, SAMUEL FOSTER <sammylf@...> wrote:

        > I have started a "150 years ago" blog about the 17th KY Infantry, mainly for the information of my family.
        > I would appreciate any comments or suggestions, since I am totally new at this.
        >
        > Except for the Preface, the entries are meant to be read chronologically.
        >
        > 17thky.blogspot.com
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Sam

      • SAMUEL FOSTER
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 21, 2012
          Thanks.  I have a programmer looking into the presentation.  I was able to put the archive in chronological order, but couldn't move the Preface to the number one position.  My best option is to try to show only the latest post in the main view and direct members to the archive for the sake of continuity.