Re: [civilwarwest] Re: 16th US Corps Movements October December 1863

  • Dick Weeks
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 17, 2012

      Hi Sam,

      Glad to hear that you have the copy of the Official Records on disc.  I hope you got the one that used to be sold by Guild Press and is now sold mostly by the person that developed it.  If you did get the Guild Press one you will find it is a terrific research tool.  However, their instructions for using it are sorely lacking.  I developed a set of instructions that seems to help folks that have just purchased the disc.  These instructions were developed for the CD but most still hold true for the DVD.

      I hope this helps a little.

      Dick (a.k.a. Shotgun)