RE: [civilwarwest] Wilson's Creek August Reenactment

  • Tim Garton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2011
      I will find out for you Jason, we are the host unit.

      Tim Garton
      10th MO. INF. CO. E CSA

      To: AZReenacting@yahoogroups.com; civil_war_reenacting@yahoogroups.com; Civil_War_Reenactors_List@yahoogroups.com; civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com; NMReenacting@yahoogroups.com; StudyoftheCivilWar@yahoogroups.com
      From: generalripper_1999@...
      Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 09:27:45 -0700
      Subject: [civilwarwest] Wilson's Creek August Reenactment

      Does anyone have a contact with the organizers of the Wilson's Creek Reenactment in August? I have called and sent emails with no answer. I'm thinking about "branching out" into Confederate infantry and wanted to know if my Hawken Springfield would be appropriate for the reenactment. The web page seemed to say the Texans had a variety of weapons. It isn't a 3 banded weapon. If that doesn't work, I will fall in as artillery.

      Jason Unwin
      Ordnance Sergeant
      5th Texas Field Artillery

    • Jason