Wilson's Creek August Reenactment

  • Jason Unwin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2011
      Does anyone have a contact with the organizers of the Wilson's Creek Reenactment in August? I have called and sent emails with no answer. I'm thinking about "branching out" into Confederate infantry and wanted to know if my Hawken Springfield would be appropriate for the reenactment. The web page seemed to say the Texans had a variety of weapons. It isn't a 3 banded weapon. If that doesn't work, I will fall in as artillery.

      Jason Unwin
      Ordnance Sergeant
      5th Texas Field Artillery
    • Tim Garton
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 15, 2011
        I will find out for you Jason, we are the host unit.

        Tim Garton
        10th MO. INF. CO. E CSA

        To: AZReenacting@yahoogroups.com; civil_war_reenacting@yahoogroups.com; Civil_War_Reenactors_List@yahoogroups.com; civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com; NMReenacting@yahoogroups.com; StudyoftheCivilWar@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 16, 2011