Re: [civilwarwest] America

  • ggeisler@cinci.rr.com
    Message 1 of 11 , May 16 6:24 PM
      I  APOLGIZE I knew that canada did not "belong to England: but for the life of me i couldn't think of the word Dominion, once again I'm sorry.
      God Bless You
      Hat and gary in ohio  Original Message -----
      Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2011 9:43 PM
      Subject: Re: [civilwarwest] America

      O.K., let's get one thing straight.  Canada "does not belong to England" even though there is a constitutional monarchy were the Queen is the head-of-state.
      We are, like the United States, "an entirely autonomous country" with historical ties to the United Kingdom.  Canada and Mexico both signed treaties with the United States, Canada without the approval of the Queen or England.

      From: "Hattie" <ggeisler@...>
      To: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [civilwarwest] America
      Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 16:20:37 -0000

      Yessir your right both Canada and mexico are a part of the North American continent, but not of the United States of America.As always
      God bless You
      hattie and gary

      Groupon™ Official Site
      Groupon.com

      OK

    • Bob Taubman
      Message 2 of 11 , May 17 3:49 AM
        No problem.  Have a great day.

        Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2011 9:43 PM

        O.K., let's get one thing straight.  Canada "does not belong to England" even though there is a constitutional monarchy were the Queen is the head-of-state.
        We are, like the United States, "an entirely autonomous country" with historical ties to the United Kingdom.  Canada and Mexico both signed treaties with the United States, Canada without the approval of the Queen or England.

         America is how we normally call our country ( USA ) but also , America is a CONTINENT, divide it in 3 areas ; North, Central and South .

        - Raul

        Yessir your right both Canada and mexico are a part of the North American continent, but not of the United States of America.As always
        God bless You
        hattie and gary

        Grouponâ„¢ Official Site
        Groupon.com