Re: America

  • hank9174
    Message 1 of 11 , May 16, 2011
      I believe Quebec thinks it owns France ;)

    • jlawrence@kc.rr.com
      Message 2 of 11 , May 16, 2011
        That's pretty profound.
        I tell people French are pretty nice people. If you are polite, they are polite.

        You have to go to Montreal to meet a rude Freeman.

        Regards,
        Jack

        From: "hank9174" <clarkc@...>
        Sender: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 13:50:25
        To: <civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [civilwarwest] Re: America

        Message 3 of 11 , May 16, 2011
          I  APOLGIZE I knew that canada did not "belong to England: but for the life of me i couldn't think of the word Dominion, once again I'm sorry.
          God Bless You
          Hat and gary in ohio  Original Message -----
          Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2011 9:43 PM
          Subject: Re: [civilwarwest] America