Re: [civilwarwest] America

  • Bob Taubman
    Message 1 of 11 , May 16, 2011
      Now that's wishful thinking ;-)

      From: "jlawrence@..." <jlawrence@...>
      To: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, May 16, 2011 8:05:35 AM
      Subject: Re: [civilwarwest] America

      Doesn't France think it owns Quebec? :>)
      All other things aside, Canada has, IMHO, more raw beauty than any other country in North America.
      Regards,
      Jack

      From: Bob Taubman <rtaubman@...>
      Sender: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 18:43:01 -0700 (PDT)
      To: <civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com

      O.K., let's get one thing straight.  Canada "does not belong to England" even though there is a constitutional monarchy were the Queen is the head-of-state.
      We are, like the United States, "an entirely autonomous country" with historical ties to the United Kingdom.  Canada and Mexico both signed treaties with the United States, Canada without the approval of the Queen or England.

      From: "Hattie" <ggeisler@...>
      To: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [civilwarwest] America
      Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 16:20:37 -0000

      Yessir your right both Canada and mexico are a part of the North American continent, but not of the United States of America.As always
      God bless You
      hattie and gary

      Groupon™ Official Site
      Groupon.com

      OK

    • hank9174
      Message 2 of 11 , May 16, 2011
        I believe Quebec thinks it owns France ;)

      • jlawrence@kc.rr.com
        Message 3 of 11 , May 16, 2011
          That's pretty profound.
          I tell people French are pretty nice people. If you are polite, they are polite.

          You have to go to Montreal to meet a rude Freeman.

          Regards,
          Jack

          From: "hank9174" <clarkc@...>
          Sender: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 13:50:25
          To: <civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: [civilwarwest] Re: America

          Message 4 of 11 , May 16, 2011
            I  APOLGIZE I knew that canada did not "belong to England: but for the life of me i couldn't think of the word Dominion, once again I'm sorry.
            God Bless You
            Hat and gary in ohio  Original Message -----
            Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2011 9:43 PM

            Message 5 of 11 , May 17, 2011