Re: [civilwarwest] America

  • jlawrence@kc.rr.com
    Message 1 of 11 , May 16, 2011
      Doesn't France think it owns Quebec? :>)
      All other things aside, Canada has, IMHO, more raw beauty than any other country in North America.
      Regards,
      Jack

      From: Bob Taubman <rtaubman@...>
      Sender: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 18:43:01 -0700 (PDT)
      To: <civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [civilwarwest] America

      O.K., let's get one thing straight.  Canada "does not belong to England" even though there is a constitutional monarchy were the Queen is the head-of-state.
      We are, like the United States, "an entirely autonomous country" with historical ties to the United Kingdom.  Canada and Mexico both signed treaties with the United States, Canada without the approval of the Queen or England.

      From: "Hattie" <ggeisler@...>
      To: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [civilwarwest] America
      Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 16:20:37 -0000

      Yessir your right both Canada and mexico are a part of the North American continent, but not of the United States of America.As always
      God bless You
      hattie and gary

      Groupon™ Official Site
      Groupon.com

      OK
    • Bob Taubman
      Message 2 of 11 , May 16, 2011
        Now that's wishful thinking ;-)

        From: Bob Taubman <rtaubman@...>
        Sender: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 18:43:01 -0700 (PDT)
        To: <civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com>

        Message 3 of 11 , May 16, 2011
          I believe Quebec thinks it owns France ;)

        • jlawrence@kc.rr.com
          Message 4 of 11 , May 16, 2011
            That's pretty profound.
            I tell people French are pretty nice people. If you are polite, they are polite.

            You have to go to Montreal to meet a rude Freeman.

            Regards,
            Jack

            From: "hank9174" <clarkc@...>
            Sender: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 13:50:25
            To: <civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com>
            Subject: [civilwarwest] Re: America

            Message 5 of 11 , May 16, 2011
              I  APOLGIZE I knew that canada did not "belong to England: but for the life of me i couldn't think of the word Dominion, once again I'm sorry.
              God Bless You
              Hat and gary in ohio  Original Message -----
              Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2011 9:43 PM

              Message 6 of 11 , May 17, 2011