Re: [civilwarwest] America

  • Bob Taubman
    Message 1 of 11 , May 13, 2011
      Ah yes, the details.

      From: Hattie <ggeisler@...>
      To: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, May 13, 2011 12:20:37 PM
      Subject: [civilwarwest] America

      Yessir your right both Canada and mexico are a part of the North American continent, but not of the United States of America.As always
      God bless You
      hattie and gary

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          civilwarwest-digest@yahoogroups.com
          civilwarwest-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • rbaquero@netzero.net
      Message 2 of 11 , May 15, 2011

         America is how we normally call our country ( USA ) but also , America is a CONTINENT, divide it in 3 areas ; North, Central and South .

        - Raul

        Message 3 of 11 , May 15, 2011
          Never heard it put that way, basically the North American Contient is comprised offrom North to south,The Dominion of Canada, belonging pretty much to England with a self governing type of politics.
          United States od America an entirley autonomous country self governing with basically a two party form of operation.
          Mexico a third autonomus country ruled by drug lords. these three countries have only geographical borders. in common politically
          Central America below Mexico and north of South America is a group of also self governing countries, Now what all this has to do about the American Civil  ward in the West is beyond me but there it is.
          God
          Bless
          Gary

          Message 4 of 11 , May 15, 2011
            O.K., let's get one thing straight.  Canada "does not belong to England" even though there is a constitutional monarchy were the Queen is the head-of-state.
            We are, like the United States, "an entirely autonomous country" with historical ties to the United Kingdom.  Canada and Mexico both signed treaties with the United States, Canada without the approval of the Queen or England.

            Message 5 of 11 , May 16, 2011
              Doesn't France think it owns Quebec? :>)
              All other things aside, Canada has, IMHO, more raw beauty than any other country in North America.
              Regards,
              Jack

              From: Bob Taubman <rtaubman@...>
              Sender: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 18:43:01 -0700 (PDT)
              To: <civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com>
              ReplyTo: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 11 , May 16, 2011
                Now that's wishful thinking ;-)

                From: Bob Taubman <rtaubman@...>
                Sender: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 18:43:01 -0700 (PDT)
                To: <civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com>

                Message 7 of 11 , May 16, 2011
                  I believe Quebec thinks it owns France ;)

                • jlawrence@kc.rr.com
                  Message 8 of 11 , May 16, 2011
                    That's pretty profound.
                    I tell people French are pretty nice people. If you are polite, they are polite.

                    You have to go to Montreal to meet a rude Freeman.

                    Regards,
                    Jack

                    From: "hank9174" <clarkc@...>
                    Sender: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 13:50:25
                    To: <civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com>
                    Subject: [civilwarwest] Re: America

                    Message 9 of 11 , May 16, 2011
                      I  APOLGIZE I knew that canada did not "belong to England: but for the life of me i couldn't think of the word Dominion, once again I'm sorry.
                      God Bless You
                      Hat and gary in ohio  Original Message -----
                      Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2011 9:43 PM

                      Message 10 of 11 , May 17, 2011