Re: [civilwarwest] Re : Confederate group fights for state PLATES

  • Dave Spence
    Message 1 of 8 , May 12, 2011
      Note:
      Lt. Col. (U.S.) Julius Peter Garesché of Cuba served on the staff of Maj. Gen. Roscrans and was killed at Battle Stones River in 1862.

      Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 09:27:27 -0400

      http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-05-09-confederate-license-plates-civil-war_n.htm?sms_ss=email&at_xt=4dc93d3f041a9499%2C0

      ---
      This message was sent by rbaquero@... via http://addthis.com.  Please note that AddThis does not verify email addresses.