civil war home chatroom muster registration

  • bluelady
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2011
      Registration is up! For those who are chat room members please see the link on the login page otherwise this might be useful. http://www.angelfire.com/ks/pjones/Muster_2011_Registration.doc

      Please fill out and sent to bluelady as instructed on the form.

      When picking what you want for Thursday and Friday Lunch please highlight in a different font color or underline what you want in the way of a choice of Bread, sandwich and side.

      I will send you a return email as soon as possible form when I receive you registration. Don't wait until the last min Deadline to register is May 14! If you register after May 10 you will not hear from me until the 14th as I will be camping with our 6th graders..

      So get those forms in!!! And I will see you in Corinth and Shiloh!!!!